Signed in as:
Signed in as:
A virtual CISO (vCISO) can bring both strategic and operational leadership on security to companies that can't afford a full-time person in the role. A vCISO is an outsourced security practitioner or provider who offers their time and insight to an organization on an ongoing basis, usually part-time and remotely.
Cyber Management Alliance Ltd's Virtual CISO (V-CISO) service, also referred to as CISO-as-a-Service, offers organisations access to a pool of experts and experienced cyber security practitioners who take on the role of a Chief Information Security Officer in your business. Our cost-effective V-CISO service brings experience in leadership and skills to help define, plan and execute a bespoke strategy unique to your organisation.
Our V-CISOs are supported by our compliance and governance team members to ensure we meet all the varying requirements of your business.
Our virtual services are specifically designed for those organisations that require access to experienced information security and data privacy professionals but are unable to hire one themselves, either due to business and financial constraints or the acute shortage of skilled executives.
Some of the benefits of partnering with Cyber Managament Alliance Ltd include:
· Significant Cost Savings: Our flexible scale-up or scale-down service allows you to match your changing security requirements and threat landscape while making tangible cost savings.
· Impartial, Vendor Neutral Advice: Our V-CISO will always act in your best interest to reduce your overall risk exposure, and to ensure maximum value of your current and future cyber security investments.
· Flexible to Your Needs. We recognise that your business faces constant change and our solution scales to your needs and business requirements.
· Increased Board and Senior Executive Engagement: Our V-CISO has the experience to educate and present to all types of senior executives, board members and non-technical senior staff.
Put simply, our V-CISO can help with planning and support, communicating and influencing, assessing and maintaining, and taking a lead on all things related to cyber security and information security.
The Cyber labs utilize the latest software and industry standards for processing evidence as well as offer trainings in digital forensics for their staff, law enforcement officials, corporate practitioners, and students. The development of the lab is to enhance the teaching, research, and service mission of the criminal justice department by serving the law enforcement community in cell phone analysis, data extraction and processing, by utilizing the latest hardware and software in the industry.
The lab utilizes tools necessary to analyze digital technologies while simultaneously producing high quality reports and providing testimony for the State. Furthermore, these labs have been used for educational purposes for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in courses in computer crime, digital forensics, and cyber terrorism to provide a practical experience in digital forensic investigations. Developing a system that is fast enough and has enough storage to carry out these tasks in an efficient and timely manner is imperative to reducing the backlog of cases that law enforcement agencies face. The technician and researcher will want to view and evaluate a flash drive or memory card, without tampering with the evidence, to do this they rely upon a write‐blocker. A forensic write‐block device is a specialized type of computer hard disk controller made for the purpose of gaining read‐only access to computer hard drives without the risk of damaging the drive’s contents or evidence and more..
GOCYBEX is a highly experienced investigation and forensic firm that helps Corporations, Small Businesses, and Individuals address unwanted cyber issues impacting their lives. Each year we receive thousands of requests for help that range from Cyber Harassment, Unlawful computer Intrusions, Invasion of Privacy, Extortion, Internet Fraud, Trademark Infringement, Defamation, Copyright Infringement and Intellectual Property Theft.
Each day we are seeing more and more advanced strategies that cyber criminals are using to hide their identity, use as attack platforms, and to disrupt, destroy or harm peoples businesses and lives.
That is why Cyber Investigation Services are often hired by law firms in order to help them develop the technical evidence that they need in order to file civil or criminal actions. Because we have seen it all we can quickly help our clients solve their case and find avenues and paths that most law firms do not have the technical expertise to handle.
You can view the entire list of TYPES OF CASES WE HANDLE here:
· Internet Stalking & Harassment
· Computer Intrusion (Persona & business )
· Internet Fraud
· Internet Extortion
· Data and Intellectual Property Breach
· Internet Defamation
· Identification of Anonymous Attackers
· Trademark Infringement
· Copyright Infringement
· Business Interference and Interruption
· Employee Theft
GOCYBEX has experienced industry experts who build syllabus according to the experience they gain on real platform
Cyber Security Syllabus are designed and developed according to respective domain/Sector with concerned audience
The domains where GOCYBEX has developed syllabus and trained
· Banking, Finance, Securities & Insurance
· Healthcare &Pharmacy
· Information Technology & Information Technology Enabled Services
· Telecom & Internet Service Providers
· Education/ Academia
· Police and Internal Security
· Legal Compliance
· Satellite Communications Aerospace
· Aviation Transportation & Logistics
· Mining &Power
· Media &Entertainment
· Oil & Gas